We’re For Adélie (NIE Y6108405X), a company based in Barcelona, Spain.
Company address: Calle de Ausias March 26, Despacho 24, 08010, Barcelona, España.
Personal data relates to a living individual who can be identified from that data. Identification can be by the information alone or in conjunction with any other information in the data controller’s possession or likely to come into such possession. The processing of personal data is governed by the General Data Protection Regulation of Personal Character 15/1999.
We collect information about you when you use our website, when you contact us about products, when you purchase our products or if you register to receive one of our weekly newsletters.
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect information you give us such as: your name, email address, products purchased and shipping and billing address. When you browse our store we also automatically receive your IP address and information of pages accessed and when.
We will use the information about you when we process your order, manage your account, personalize your use of our website and post offers of other products we offer to you (if agreed). The information won’t be shared for marketing purposes outside of our team. We will never sell your data and we promise to keep your data safe and secure.
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with the For Adélie Team. However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
• Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers and delivery companies;
• Professional service providers, such as advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business;
• Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud.
We keep your personal data for as long as we have a reason to keep it - in case of any legal claims/complaints and for safeguarding purposes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you no longer wish to be a customer you can contact our team and request that we close your account. However, we have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it. We will only keep what we absolutely need to.
You are solely responsible for any activity related to your Account. If you suspect any unauthorized use of your Account, notify us as fast as possible. In order to provide you with ease of access to your Account, we may place a cookie (a small text file) on the computers from which you access the Website. When you revisit the Website, this cookie will enable us to recognize you as the Account holder and allow you to more easily access your Account.
You have the following rights relating to your personal information:
• The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used;
• The right to access the personal information we have about you;
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you;
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it;
• The right to stop direct marketing messages, which you can do through My Account;
• The right to withdraw consent for any consent-based processing at any time;
• The right to ask us to explain any computer-system decision about you.
While accessing or using the Site, the Content and the various other features available on the Site including without limitation your Account, you warrant and agree that you shall not:
• Violate the security of our website, or obtain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to it, its content, computer systems or networks;
• Engage in spidering, “screen scraping”, “database scraping”, harvesting of email addresses or other personal information;
• Use our website or content to violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties;
• Insert your own or a third-party’s advertising, branding or other promotional content into any our content (except of expressly consent);
• Make any change of the meaning or appearance of any of our content;
• Exploit any part of our website or content or contacting other website users for any commercial or promotional purposes;
• Impersonate any person or entity to gain access to the website;
• Use our website or its services to violate the law in any way.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this agreement in the future and any changes will apply to the purchase of any products after the date of such change.