Free Shipping on orders over 150€ | Code: freeshipping
To determine your ring size, do the following:
1. Use a piece of rope/string and wrap it around the base of your finger.
2. Take a pen to mark the point on the rope where the end meets.
3. Use a ruler (mm) to measure the rope.
4. Choose the closest measurement on the chart below to find your ring size.
Tips for best results:
• Use a dental silk in case you don´t find a rope.
• Measure the specific finger on which you are planning to wear the ring.
• Measure your finger at the end of the day when your finger is likely to be largest.
• In case you still struggle to find the right size, just email or live chat with us.