We believe For Adélie jewelry should be worn every day. Here are some tips to ensure they maintain their beauty:
For pieces containing a gemstone or mineral, it is best to remove your For Adélie piece when:
- Working out
- Swimming in the pool or ocean
- Putting on lotion, hairspray, perfume, or any other beauty products
- Cleaning the house or using harsh chemicals
Sterling Silver has a minimum purity of 92.5%, the highest purity suitable for jewelry.
- Sterling Silver tarnishes when it comes in contact with oxygen. The best way to prevent this is by wearing your silver jewelry often.
- The oils from your skin will help prevent tarnishing. When storing your silver pieces, use an airtight ziploc bag. This will prevent the tarnishing of unworn pieces.
- If you do see some tarnishing, you can polish it with a jewelry polishing cloth.
Gold filled products are an amazing quality alternative to the much more expensive solid karat gold.
It's high in quality & with proper care and storage, you will have affordable jewelry that lasts.
- Humidity is the enemy; keep it dry! Store your goodies in an air-tight plastic baggie.
- Remove jewelry while bathing, working out, swimming in the pool or ocean
- Perfume, hairspray & other types of lotion may contain harsh chemicals that can tarnish your jewelry overtime.